Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome.



If you told me you knew someone who loved cheese more than I do, I wouldn't believe you.

This blog was born almost a year ago with a different intended direction than I'm about to take it.
My friend Kristine and I had planned on visiting wine and cheese joints around the city and blogging about our experiences.
Our first night was at Suzanne Goin & Caroline Styne's fabulous Wine and Cheese Club at Tavern in Brentwood - that first glass poured by a not-soon-forgotten, friendly bartender named Juan.
And so it began.

Unfortunately, it's nearly a year later and there lives not a single entry about any of our experiences. So I've decided to take this blog in a slightly broader direction and use it more as my outlet to share adventures, experiences both in the kitchen and as a diner, recipes, and opinions regarding great food in general, but mainly regarding cheese.
If someday this blog has more than 4 readers, well then I hope you all enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment