Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Dinner Photo Shoot.

When posting the Parmesan Dijon Chicken & Ancini di Pepe recipes the other night I was embarrassed that I hadn't any photos to accompany them. It made tonight's menu decision an easy one. I'm also sharing photos of the entire finished product so you can see just how much doubling the recipe will get you.  
I was elbows deep in raw chicken when I realized we were out of bread crumbs, so I used panko chips instead. (Hence the lighter hue of chicken than you'd normally get.) The panko chips ended up being a great substitute, I'll probably end up using them by choice in the future.


Without further adieu, here is tonight's (and tomorrow's) dinner of Parmesan Dijon Chicken and Orzo (Ralph's was out of AdP) with Spinach and Feta:








*The lemon slices on the dish are from our very own dwarf meyer lemon tree in the backyard -- it only took 10 months to start regularly producing fruit and we are very proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment