Thursday, April 28, 2011

Top Chef Cheese.

I have become a huge fan of Top Chef & Top Chef Masters in the past few years.
Last night's TCM episode's "Quickfire Challenge" subject was - you guessed it, cheese. 


It was unbelievable (and so much fun to watch) what these chef's created in the mere 12 MINUTES allotted in the challenge.  Unfortunately the only clip available online was a sneak peak.  If they post the whole segment I'll be sure to share it on here.


I was even more excited to see the guest judge for the night (and provider of the cheese), Norbert Wabnig, owner of The Cheese Store of Beverly Hills.  Norbert was one of the caterers at my company's big shindig a few years ago.  A few weeks prior to the event my boss brought me along to his shop where he personally selected different cheeses for us to try for use at the party.  It was a euphoric experience for me!


I have yet to figure out how to post a video on here, but here's the link to the episode teaser:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/234314/top-chef-masters-twelve-minutes-for-five-thousand-dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment