Friday, September 13, 2013

Cheesy Cards

I love stationary.  Occasion cards... blank notes... well made paper products in general.  I am the person (I take after my mother) who runs into Paper Source for a single birthday card and comes out 30 minutes and $75 later with 5 birthday cards, 1 congratulations-you're-pregnant card, 2 welcome-new-baby cards (I'm at that age), 3 just-because cards, and a packet of thank-you notes. 
I stumbled across the below at The Cheese Shop of Silver Lake last weekend.  They had a basket full of fromage-related cards at the register, I was so excited that I bought four.  I also love supporting the little guy and these are created by letterform, an extremely talented graphic-design duo out of Chicago whose beautiful letterpress 'nourishing notes' will make you smile (and possibly hungry).

To order them directly you can find their online shop here.



No comments:

Post a Comment