Saturday, October 06, 2012

Silverlake Farmer's Market

I am generally an early riser, not because I can't sleep until noon if challenged, but because I love beginning my day with the simple pleasure of sipping a cup of coffee while the world is still sweetly serene outside my window.  This Saturday I was up so early I actually made it to my neighborhood Farmer's Market before the masses arrived.  
I really need to make a habit of coming here more often.  I always feel... just so happy to be there... wandering around, taking my time choosing my produce (and fresh lavender this week), soaking in the vibrant colors of the surrounding fruits, veggies, and flowers.  It baffles me why I don't make the effort to do this every weekend.


Here are a few snapshots from my early morning trip to the Silverlake Farmer's Market.
Hope you enjoyed your Saturday morning, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment