Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Cheese for Everything

It's been over a month and I'm still dreaming about France.  And cheese.
I apologize for the lack of posts lately (though something tells me all 7 people who check this blog haven't minded...or noticed?)  From the morning we arrived to the afternoon we left I could not get over the fact that the French seem to eat cheese with every meal.  Every meal !!!
Without further adieu, I give you,
du fromage

For breakfast...
...for lunch...
...for snacks...
...for apps.


And then my favorite... Our 18 year old waiter in Aix-en-Provence knew more about cheese than anyone I've ever met (this was a theme amongst those we came across in France).  However, our language barrier was just enough so that while ogling the massive cheese plate below (my dessert choice was a selection of 4)...
...he confused my inability to make a decision for me actually choosing to try all of them.


I did not correct him.










Fromageries even make it easy to take cheese home as souvenirs.  So we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment