Sunday, June 09, 2013

Gruyere + Asparagus Tart.

I turned to a favorite for help when planning my best friend's baby shower recently.  Martha Stewart.  I had no idea her website had so many options (like help with baby shower themes and foods) and it was incredibly helpful in my brainstorming.  I used a few of her recipes, two of which I'll share on this blog.  The asparagus + gruyere was the easiest (and tastiest) thing I've ever made.  When I say easy, I mean:  Matt grated the gruyere and I used store-bought (don't judge me) puff pastry.  Roll out pastry, sprinkle with cheese, top with cut-to-fit asparagus, olive oil, salt, pepper, bake, DONE.
I forgot to photograph this one in all it's glory so I've only got the leftover slice to share, but believe me when I tell you, this one is worth it. 
Her original recipe exists here.

No comments:

Post a Comment